Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, May 10, 2013

Welcome to Miami, Bienvenido a Miami

Sooo.... I was in Miami this weekend for Katelyn's Bachelorette's and these were two of my chosen outfits to basically...partyyyy. The first one could be described as "Easy breezy stylish" and the second one is more like "Sweet sophistication".
 
Since a couple of the things that I had on are from last year, I tried to find the closest alternatives to purchase right now. Hope you like them!


/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /




/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /



Estuve en Mimi este fin de semana para la despedida de soltera de Katelyn y estos fueron dos de mis modelitos elegidos para básícamente...no parar de bailar! Yo describiría el primero como sencillo, cómodo y estiloso, mientras que el segundo es más dulce sofisticación.
 
Como algunas de las cosas que llevo son de años anteriores he intentado buscar algunas alternativas que se pueden conseguir ahora mismo. Espero que les inspiren!
 
P.D.: Estas son las sandalias de Burberry Prorsum que me puse las dos noches y de las que estoy enamorada, pero son del año pasado y ya no se dónde encontrarlas. Simplemente, tenía que enseñárselas porque son preciosas. Espero que de todas formas, les guste mi nueva opción, los ingredientes clave: que aporten color y sean divertidos.

P.S.: These are the Burberry Prorsum shoes that I wore with both outfits and which I am in love with, but they are from last year so you can't find them anymore. I just had to show them to you guys because they are gorgeous. Hope you like my new option, the main ingredients: colorful and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment