Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Treasure Series: Adri's Edition


These trusty red boots have been part of my closet for longer than I can remember . They're so old the label has worn off and the tips are all scuffed up. Yet, I refuse to get rid of them. Just wearing them puts a smile to my face and add's an unexpected 'pop' to my outfit. With a smile on my face and an extra dose of confidence for the day, there's a pep in my step cause nothing gets between my trusty red boots. Is there a piece in your closet that's a bit shocking but you love to wear? Let us know about it in the comments below.

 
Estas botas rojas han sido parte de mi armario más tiempo casi del que recuerdo. Eran tan viejas cuando las compré en una tienda vintage que ya no se veía ni la marca y las puntas estaban todas comidas. Con todo y con eso, me niego a deshacerme de ellas. No sé por qué, el sólo hecho de ponérmelas me pone de buen humor y me da una dosis extra de confianza para el resto del día. Voy pisando fuerte con mis queridísimas botas rojas. Tienes algo en tu armario que aunque atrevido, te encante ponerte? Cuéntanoslo todo dejando un comentario!


No comments:

Post a Comment